Have You Suffered Serious Burn Injuries At Work?
Berger & Michelena represents burn injury victims who were injured on the job as well as those who were injured in their private lives. We can pursue maximum available compensation on your behalf through:
- A workers’ compensation claim
- A third-party liability claim if you were injured on the job and there is someone else other than your employer for you to bring a claim against
- A personal injury claim or lawsuit if you were injured when you were not at work
When you suffer from burn injuries, you face many challenges. Let us help you. Call us, the experienced workers’ compensation attorneys at Berger & Michelena: 800-488-4813.
Burn injuries pose multiple medical challenges to doctors who treat them; namely:
- Emergency treatment
- Ongoing monitoring for potential infection
- Scarring and disfigurement mitigation
- Plastic surgery
- Pain control
- Treatment for psychological trauma
L.A. Burn Injury Lawyers Representing Fire And Explosion Accident Victims
Whether you suffered a first-degree, second-degree or third-degree burn injury on or off the job in Southern California, Berger & Michelena welcomes your inquiry. Documentation of accompanying psychological injuries may bring you much-needed workers’ compensation benefits if you are no longer able to work full-time as a result.
Workers’ compensation and personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. If we accept your case, you pay no fee unless we recover damages for you.